LAKE BLED & LJUBLJANA
Admire vibrant capital of Slovenia – Ljubljana and georgeous lake Bled with its fascinating castle and island.
- Meet your private guide at the pier in Koper and start the tour towards inland.
- First you will head to lake Bled in Alpine part of Slovenia. Drive around lake to admire the beauty of the lake with charming church on tiny island in the middle of it. For a fantastic view we recommend you to visit the castle and if time permits also the island on the lake.
- In the afternoon drive to Slovenian capital Ljubljana to enjoy in guided tour of the old town with visit of Preseren square with Franciscan church and Triple bridge which is considered the heart of Ljubljana and continue to Congress square with Philharmony and University building, City square with City hall and Robba`s fountain, Cathedral of St. Nicholas, stroll around the open air fruit and vegetable market and nearby Dragon bridge.
- After the sightseeing some free time to enjoy in the atmosphere in one of the smallest capitals in Europe.
- In the afternoon one hour drive back to port Koper to finish shore excursion in Slovenia.
PRICES BEST OF LAKE BLED & LJUBLJANA
Ljubljana and Bled Offshore tour
Duration : 7-9 hours
|PRICE :||440,00€ for a tour||480,00€ for a tour|
Private guide/driver with a private car/van with all expenses
Entrance fees are NOT INCLUDED and have to be paid on the spot by clients.