POSTOJNA CAVE, PREDJAMA CASTLE & LJUBLJANA
Visit the mysterious underground world of stalagmites and stalaktites inside of Postojna cave. Nearby is the adventurous Predjama castle and finish the day with sightseeing tour of Ljubljana
- We will start the tour at the pier in port Koper where your private guide will wait for you holding a sign with your name.
- Morning drive to No. 1 attraction in Slovenia – Postojna cave. 21 kilometers long cave system that is also home to one of the most mysterious animals in the world, Proteus anguinus or “human fish”. The mysterious underworld of stalactites and stalagmites was so far visited by more than 34 million tourists.
- Nearby is located very picturesque castle built in front of the cave, more than 120 meters above the small stream that flows below the Predjama castle.
- In the afternoon you will head towards the capital of Slovenia – Ljubljana. Guided tour of the old town with visit of Preseren square with Franciscan church and Triple bridge, Congress square with Philharmony and University building, City square with City hall and Robba’s fountain, Cathedral of St. Nicholas, vibrant open air market and nearby Dragon bridge. After the sightseeing some free time to enjoy in the atmosphere of one of the smallest capitals in Europe
- In the afternoon return to Koper
PRICES BEST OF POSTOJNA CAVE, PREDJAMA CASTLE & LJUBLJANA
Postojna cave, Predjama castle & Ljubljana offshore tour
Duration : 7-9 hours
|PRICE :||420,00€ for a tour||460,00€ for a tour|
Private guide/driver with a private car/van with all expenses.
Entrance fees are NOT INCLUDED and have to be paid on the spot by clients.