SLOVENIAN ADRIATIC COAST – PIRAN&LIPICA
One of the most popular and most visited areas in Slovenia is definitely the Slovenian coast with the beautiful old town Piran where you get a glimpse of Mediterranean coastal towns with picturesque Tartini square and dominant church of st. George above the old town. Visit of the coastal town Portorož on the way and on the way back stop in Lipica stud farm to admire Lipizaner horses.
- In the morning you will meet at hotel with your private local guide and start the tour.
- First you will head towards Slovenian Istria and its preetiest town Piran. Walk along the sea and explore narrow streets of this old Venetian town today on the tiny – 46 kilometers long – coast.
- Some two kilometers to Piran is also Slovenia`s biggest coastal resort Portorož, with many top end hotels and restaurants along the beach.
- On the way back we will stop in Lipica stud farm – the original stud farm for Lipizzaner horses, which were raised for Spanish riding school in Vienna. And still today you can admire them in the stud farm that today has some 200ha. If we will have a chance we will also see them performing (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday at 15.00).
- In the evening drive back to hotel.
PRICES BEST OF SLOVENIAN ADRIATIC COAST - PIRAN&LIPICA
Slovenian Adriatic Coast - Piran & Lipica
Duration : Full day
|PRICE :||460,00€ for a tour||520,00€ for a tour|
English speaking guide/driver
car/van, fuel, pay tolls, parkings
entrance to Lipica stud farm